Monday 14 June 2010

Oh I give in, you might as well know

I have been successful. I have achieved something incredible and I did it all by myself.*
Jacqui is once more pregnant! We have been a bit more circumspect this time round after the miscarriage/missing baby last year, therefore Jacqui is actually due on November 2nd. When I say 'we have been more circumspect' I mean 'I have been more circumspect'. I'm pretty sure Jacqui was on the phone to her parents as I was lighting my cigarette :)

We have had all manner of tests and stuff and as far as science can tell everything's going well. Jacqui tells me she is starting to show, of course I have not noticed this and never comment on the subject.

Thanks to more wonders of technology we know what sex the baby is as well, but according to Jacqui I'm not allowed to broadcast it in case some people don't want to know. If you'd like to know then drop me a note.

*(please note that i did not actually do it all myself, Jacqui may have helped a bit)

2 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D :D xoxoxoxoxox yay!

Bearded Fool said...

Well it was hard work but I feel it was worth the effort. Just waiting on Jacqui now ...... slacker that she is.