Monday 14 June 2010

Man and Machine as One




Now I know this post may annoy the treehuggers, but sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Up until now we have had a rechargeable electric mower, fine for the first 3 summers but this year it's been going a bit wonky. Charge for 24 hrs and cut for 15 mins does not cut it, pun intended. I have also been getting annoyed with the lack of power in some situations. So after carefulish consideration I decided to get a petrol model. Looked around a bit and decided on this one : a chunky little beast of a machine, a bit like me.

And I'm very happy with the one mow I've completed so far, it goes through the grass soo quickly i get a fair sweat up cutting the grass, even better for my new healthier lifestyle.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

160CC holy crap, you going to ride on that thing? Create a go-kart from it?

Bearded Fool said...

I bet your father in law has a ride on tractor model with safety cab and DVD player ;). The 160cc are all absolutely necessary, it helps keep the cloud of blue smoke around me as I stroll round the lawn.