Thursday 26 August 2010

Walking for the thrill of walking

This week has seen quite a large increase in the amount of walking my stuggy little legs have been forced to endure. I've done Servus Place to home, roughly 6.2km, another 6.2km walk form that kind of area to home, and today I walked to our bank and back for a total of over 10km. Today was definitely the hardest as all the others were done in the morning while this was at midday with temps of 25 plus.

So that part of the regime is going well, the food side is slowly improving, we went out for a meal yesterday and I had something with actual veggies, and I managed not to eat it all and there's another portion for another time. I also made some fat-free cookies, accidently I hastily add, but they stuck together and they're edible and much healthier :)

No comments: