Tuesday 10 August 2010

Nerdsearch 2010


In the last week I have begun my search for nerds like me in this great and massive land. I want to get back into the world of roleplaying and possible WH40K, although that's much less likely due to cost.

I have found this lovely thing Edmonton Tabletop Role-Playing Community which I am feeling out as we speak. Finding mature players is the challenge atm although they do seem to have something up there today!

We have also been running occasional boardgame nights with some friends and hope to carry that on. Yes that's me AND Jacqui, she's more of a nerdlette but coming along nicely:)

And lastly, although possibly not on the nerd front I hate to tar people with the geekbrush unfairly, lovely Annette has put me in touch with a friend of hers that also moved to Edmonton. And I have initiated first contact :)

No comments: