Sunday 8 August 2010

Early Sunday funtime

Well my Sunday has been nowhere near where your minds tooks you after the title. I was at the gym at 7:30, cutting the grass at 9:30 then sweeping the patios at 10:30. Probably the healthiest but least fun Sunday morning I've had for a while, it did feel good to get stuff done though.

I did play World of Goo a bit, fun mindbending game, and lunch is calling, so that will be good too. With Jacqui still gone I have been catching up with some films, both good and bad. Friday was Cop Out, which was okay and a coupole of beers helped that one along. And yesterday was The Bourne Ultimatum (seen before but very enjoyable), and lastly Men who Stare at Goats, which was a bit disappointing.

I've also seen a chunk of Family Guy season 8 and American Dad season 4, giving up WoW has given me a whole bunch of time, who would have guessed?

Lunchtime now, and just a quick note, the posts while Jacqui is in the UK have been a bit more pedestrian than normal just to let her know what's going on over here, she likes to know these things and she does worry :)

No comments: