Monday 27 September 2010

What is the blog coming to..... ?

See what happens when I give Jacqui access to the blog and some free will. She posts interesting things in a structured and well written manner. I will have to remove one of the aforementioned abilities from her forthwith.

So what have I been up to while she's been gardening and stuff. Fillums, that's what.

First and foremost The Expendables. All the 80's action heroes minus van Damme attacking some South American dictator along with nefarious US interference. Good film, loads of action, probably not one for the more delicate amongst you. Anyone who remembers Rambo or Predator with affection should give it a look.



Next is Kick Ass, a human hero film about a normal teenager who decides to dress up as a super hero and do some good. Another good film, based on a cool comic, suprisingly violent. The source of the violence was the biggest surprise for me. Once again the violence is quite bloody and should be avoided if that bothers you but Jacqui managed to sit through it with me, she did not fall asleep and even confessed to enjoying it.

I'll probably add some more soonish, back to baby stuff now.

No comments: