Wednesday 8 September 2010

Baby Training

We`ve now attended 4 whole prenatal classes and our knowledge regarding small people has grown exponentially. We have covered labour, natural birth, assisted births and feeding. I have also been rudely informed that there is a role for me in this process which does not involve keeping away from the evil sociopath that I believe Jacqui will become. So my fragile mind is partially filled with breathing methods, distraction techniques and many, many other levels of responsibility previously not attained.

I have to admit that these prenatal classes are giving us both lots of information and making us face up to the reallity of what will happen and how we can deal with it. This is helping us get things done and get as ready as we can for the day of the baby.

One unrelated note, this exercise is tiring me out. This morning was a real strain just getting up and going on the normal walk. I know this is a good thing and I`m pleased that I managed to do it but that did not make it any easier :)

No comments: