Saturday 31 July 2010

Hmm News News News, do we have any

Not a lot that I can think of but here are the highlights:

Mosquito season has struck again, the mixture of warmer weather and lots of rain has aroused the little monkeys to much higher levels of activity and don't I know it. I innocently completed one of my fabled early morning strolls earlier this week and within 5 mins I was totally regretting it. I have a bad reaction to them I'm afraid and I will be carrying the evidence round with me for a while yet. This is what I look like atm:

On the plus side for Jacqui it means that I've left her alone for a couple of nights now as I'm sleeping downstairs, seems unfair to keep her awake when I can't get to sleep.

One of my saviours in this is the programme Wipeout schadenfreude is definitly meine freund.

In baby news Jacqui has booked US into prenatal classes, I hate to inform her that it's her having the baby and not me, silly girl, why would I want to go? She can discuss her folly with her family when she travels back to the UK next week, I hope she has a great time.

I also wish Alun and Carolyn a truly excellent wedding, and that it all goes exactly how they want it to go!

And I would like to say massive congratulations to my American friends Rob & Lauren now that she's out of hospital and hopefully on the way to a speedy recovery. Now you can start enjoying that married life you've heard so much about.

No comments: