Wednesday 21 May 2008

Wii Fool



Today I was up bright and early to be at the local supermarket to purchase one of the two Wii Fit thingies they got in. I did not know they were only getting two and I get the feeling that they have a bunch of them out back saved for staff, but either way I have one!

So after unpacking and attaching said wii balance thing to the console I proceeded to have a 30 min workout trying out all the exercises, some were harder that others and one I just could not complete. And I have to say it seems pretty cool, it can handle my weight and I think that Jacqui and I will get a chunk of use out of it.

By the way BEWARE, it gives you a fitness age compared to your actual age, this can be traumatic, you have been warned :)

1 comment:

Wife of the Bearded Fool said...

I would just like to point out that that is not our red carpet, and those are not Richard's legs either.