Tuesday 13 May 2008

Snapshot of a Fools Life

Hi guys, just a quick update on my life at the moment.

At the moment I are been mostly looking for gainful employment. Now getting any job is not difficult, getting one that I think I'll like and who likes me is. So the last couple of weeks I've had interviews for 3 companies, and 1 second interview. As I write this I am still in the frame for all three and should hear about two of them this week.

If I manage to avoid all three then I want to start out on my own, either contracting or doing some basic PC fixing around St. Albert, and if that's slow to begin with I am considering doing some volunteer work.

On a more social note we're off to watch the LA Galaxy (Beckham's Team) at the Commonwealth stadium tonight, so that should be fun.

P.S. We seem to be infested by baby squirrels, remind me to pick up some rat poison from the shop, can't have Jacqui slacking off oohing and ahhing :)

No comments: