Thursday 13 September 2007

Very Happy thankyou

Well what a good week in sport. 2 footie wins, 1 cricket and 1 rugby, best English week ever probably. And now I've worked out radio over the net I can listen to it live as well, a very satisfactory state of affairs.

Saw the England Israel game in a 'Canadian' pub called the Elephant & Castle. Good game, very impressed, Heskey had a good one in my opinion. Watched while having breakfast obviously, a very bad impression of a fry up... It was good to hear old English abuse and swearing at the tv, ref, players and everything else, brought a tear the eye,

Watching the rugby now, not a great performance so far, but a win. Cricket was an exciting affair glad that Zimbadwe couldn`t keep the run rate up. Watching the England Russia game tomorrow, looking forward to that too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you see the rugby yesterday? I imagine Dad was crying...what a difference four years makes.
Can you take a picture of a Canadian breakfast - waffles and syrup and bacon- for me...I know this is a tough request as it means you'll have to eat one or ask a friendly soul to let you take a shot of theirs.
ex