Thursday 16 August 2007

August Update

So now we're semi-foreign what do we get up to?

Well a garden party for one, very surreal, youngest people there by a good 30 years, think there was a celebration at the the because everyone survived :) Nice people though, some people who've lived in the neighbourhood for 40 years or so.

I've had a job interview, not a bad experience but the job's not for me really. This means a change in my lifestyle, at least in the short-term. I are becoming a man with more than 3 recipes. Yes indeed, I will be cooking more interesting and varied stuff. Tonight for example, Turkey Koftas with couscous, next week (probably) crunchy meatball pasta.

And coming up soon our first trip to the mountains. Around the 23rd we shall be travelling across to Jasper for a couple of days, and we're really looking forward to that, groovy groovy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny- when I was out of work I could only muster the attention for recipe books. My repertoire increased tenfold.
The trip to the mountains sounds wonderful
Miss you
ex