Monday 16 July 2007

H-Day

Couldn't sleep again last night, but this time it's because I'm too excited. We get our house today and I probably get to buy my new TV, the world is a happy place once more.

This morning will be a bit of packing and then shopping for some small appliances / big appliances with 40"+ screens 1080p res and loads of inputs.
Then this afternoon we take posession and start dumping our stuff and maybe we'll go and buy some more stuff.

Tomorrow my work really starts, the container arrives so I'll be co-ordinating where everything's going. no actual lifting, there are people for that kind of thing :) Cable guy will be turning up and I think sofa's are too, although that could be Wednesday.

This is an exciting time in the life of the fool & wife, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Friend of Buddha said...

Hope it all goes well mate.