Thursday 23 June 2011

The Beauty of Yard Sales

Jacqui went out for her evening constitutional with young spogger tonight and noticed a yard sale in progress nary a block away (about 100 metres for the uninformed).  Now I've taken a bit of a liking to these local events and although I have only visited a few my purchases up to this point include a foam sword and a book of Christmas carols, not to be sneezed at I'm sure you'll agree.

Tonight though broke all expectations.  We came back with a bike trailer in which to dump the aforementioned spogger, and a kids easel.  And what did this treasure cost us you cry, $25 I answer, or 15 quid in old money.  Above is an artists impression of said bike trailer.  The child's easel on the other hand looks exactly like this:


Note: I was unhappy not to find another foam sword:

No comments: