Sunday 30 January 2011

Three months already? Surely not.

Yes, it is already three months since the little guy was left with us by the stork and how that time has flown by. From being an eating/sleeping/pooping machine, Dan is now an interactive little boy and is an absolute joy (most of the time).

In the last three months he has achieved the following:

1. 14 lbs in weight - my goodness that's a whole stone I'm having to carry around.

2. A gorgeous smile



3. His voice. He chats away to us in his own special language. Wish I had a clue what he's saying...or maybe it's better that I don't know.

4. Acid reflux. Lots of lovely cheesy spit up. Nice.

5. Sleeping alone. For the first three months he slept next to me as he just cried endlessly if we put him into his cot. However last night we achieved a whole 5 hours of him sleeping alone in his bassinet, so fingers crossed for tonight.

6. A strong neck. He can hold his head up no problem when I carry him over my shoulder.

7. An evil sense of humour. He straightens his legs out when I need him to bend them to put is baby grow on, and then laughs at me (although from this picture you'd think butter wouldn't melt)


8. A Canadian passport

9. Two smitten parents. Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Bearded Fool said...

He is also much more interest in grabbing things and using the baby bouncer. Really cool to see him learning and growing.

Shaun said...

Three months already!? wow, time goes by pretty quick eh? Guessing not for you and the sleepless nights :)

Can't wait to see the nibbler again