Saturday 22 November 2008

Reason 2: Play

In a bid by Richard to get us to do more stuff together, and resignation by me on the principal of "if you can't beat 'em join 'em", Richard has introduced me to the wonderful World of Warcraft. For those of you who have never heard of it, it is a fantasy computer game where you take on a character such as a warrior or a paladin or a hunter, and go around completing quests. You play it online, so there are thousands of other people playing at the same time and it turns out to be great fun and highly addictive. I have two, suprisingly busty, characters (and as you can see, I've mastered the intricacies of the 'print screen' command):







Tiramisoo, my level 28 human rogue. She's a good girl.

















Zalida, my level 61 undead mage. She's a bad girl with big shoulders and no knees.








I never thought I'd see the day when it would be Richard telling me to get off the %$?&@*# computer and do the washing up/go shopping/come to bed. Revenge is sweet!

No comments: