Sunday 12 October 2008

Dirty slacker husband

And the date of the 20th of October was chosen as a feast day and there was much rejoicing and the world was a better place.
BF 1v2-12

Ok so I've been in work for all of 4 months now and now I'm going down to 20 hours per week.So let's try and answer some of the big questions here.
1: What's all that about
1a: How did I wangle that.
2: When's the divorce

1: I've recently come to the end of my probation period with Focus and they have said they're happy with me and want me to stay on. While we were on holiday Jacqui and I talked a lot about what we wanted and what would be good for us. We agreed that it was better for us when I wasn't working and that we would like to go back to that situation where I was doing all the stuff that made our lives better when we were both at home.

So I went to Focus when I got back and said all this to my boss, fully expecting to be leaving work that week or very soon after. Then the buggers go and offer me a part-time role!!! This suits us really well, an ideal situation we think, so we've sorted out the details and we're both really positive about what this means for us.

1a: It's Jacqui who has the work permit and if she leaves work we get deported.

2: Hopefully never he says, shamelessly fishing for brownie points.

So there you have it I am now both working and a slacker and we'll see how it all works out.

Regards

BF

1 comment:

Friend of Buddha said...

People like you are a drain on society, and you should be put in stocks and have good folk throw rottern veg at you. Work shy, good for nothing, low life! :-)