Monday 4 August 2008

Work Work Glorious Work

I have come to the conclusion that work as a pastime is highly overated. Little does Jacqui know that every day I'm actually wandering off to complete my new hobby of bridge collecting. Admittedly the basement is getting full so she may notice sooner or later. Got a nice wooden one yesterday from down Leduc way....

And in other news I have now been employed for almost 2 months and not been fired yet. I have not been able to unleash what I loosely call my 'sense of humour' so that's probably why. They have enough trouble understanding me normally. I've managed the team for three weeks and that's been okay, now I may do something else, wish me luck on that. Look forward to seeing those of you who read this and even some of you that don't. Bye bye.

No comments: