Thursday 3 April 2008

I have in my hand a piece of paper.......

Well I don't actually have it yet but my good lady wife should be bringing it home with her in a bit. And what is this piece of paper? Our labour market opinion that's what, and the LMO is the document saying that they need engineers over here and we should be able to stay for another two years at least. As we've already sent off our applications for the extension to our work permits we'll just need to send that along too.

This makes things all groovy, no need to worry about work permits and this should help our application for residency as well. All in all a great sign for us.

And as for me, well I'm still applying for jobs, really hoping I get a shot at the latest one, it's a network technician job woking for the City of St. Albert government, so fingers crossed.

No comments: