Monday 31 December 2007

Dec 29th eviction of Parents from Canadia, slight improvement in BF's condition :)

I'm joking okay :) It was great to have the parents over and we saw them off from Edmonton airport at around 5pm on Saturday, today's Monday. In the morning we just wandered down to BestBuy, think a cross between HMV and Bennetts those of you in Norfolk. We had to go back in to recover dad, he had far too much fun in there and would have stayed if allowed!

It was really good to have our first guests over and I`m sure they had a great time too. Jacqui has certainly enjoyed her couple of weeks off, back to the real world soon, Jacqui at work and me looking for a job.

Wr have agreed an incentive package already, I can spend my first paycheck on electronics, translated means a BIG tv, ohh yes.

Well tonight we visit a family of german and their friends for the new year, party starts at 8 food comes out at midnight this may be a long one :) I`ll post about it when my head clears.

Happy new year guys

Richard & Jacqui
xxx

No comments: