Sunday 20 May 2007

Weekend in Norfolk

Groovy groovy, spent yesterday making sure all my stuff would fit in the suitcases, watching the footie and taking the parents out for a meal at the Bird in Hand, Wreningham. Very nice meal, posh pub grub, even dad liked it, you could even take Pete Kelly there I reckon.

Sunday Jacqui and me went for a walk on Sunday morning round Carleton Rode, my home village, really nice morning, brought back a load of memories too. In the afternoon Jacqui wandered off to see Ann, I stayed in to play computer games, there is balance in the force.

Tick tock, tick tock, less than three days until we fly out, getting bored now, just want to be there.

P.S. Thanks for the supportive comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello you two. Hope you're bearing up ok with the loss of your grand-pa :-( and delays in becoming Canadian. Sending all our love and best wishes your way. Julie-Anne & Joe xx